Wednesday, February 27, 2013

{party like a prairie sister }

If you want to go the the fun-est, coolest, junkiest party ever....you should come to a prairie sister party!!! No one parties like us! We laughed, joked, shopped and worked our tails off all weekend! Here's a few snaps from our fabulous weekend in Kalispell!

This photo is after the show! I can tell because all thought we had A TON OF FUN we all look tired!

This is one of our vendors Pickets. I loved this chandelier.

My fellow PS'ers and I in front of the cute vintage trailer that the girls from Born in Barn sold!

The shops at Station 8 booth. Colette always does a great job!

Another favorite vendor, Salvage Sisters. Awesome display!

Having some fun... actually that's all we did all weekend!

Connie and Renee working the customer service booth. We had 1250 people come through the doors on Saturday!!! The people love junk!

And last, but certainly not least. Barbara from B.E. at home Montana. I have been sewing for Barbara for the past month! It's been a great job. I made all these pillows for her. I wish they were on my bed! So cute.
Our next party is in Billings Mt April 6th at the Metra.  I hope if your in the area you can stop by!

0 comments: